Best Django Books 2018
- Django for Beginners - Create 5 progressively more complex Django apps from scratch. Covers deployment, testing, custom user models, and other best practices. Preview the book online at https://djangoforbeginners.com/.
- REST APIs with Django - Learn how to build powerful web APIs with Django REST Framework.
- Django Design Patterns and Best Practices - Project-guided examples to modern Django development including API design and asynchronous workflows.
- Hello Web App - Written by a designer-turned-developer, build a custom Django web app.
- Building Django 2.0 Web Applications - A project-based guide to creating three applications and deploying on AWS.
- Two Scoops of Django: Best Practices for Django 1.11 - Leading book on Django tips, tricks, patterns, and code snippets.
- Build Your First Website with Python and Django - Design, build, and deploy a complete website.
- Test-Driven Development with Python - A test-first approach to building Python/Django applications.
- Django RESTful Web Services - Guide to building web APIs with Django REST Framework.
- Beginning Django - More of an intermediate-level look at building a Django app, customizing the admin, and creating a RESTful API.